Monday, June 3, 2013




This layout is from my 27th Wedding Anniversary!  Having just celebrated my 28th Anniversary on May 18th I thought it was time I scrapbooked the 26th and 27th! lol  This is one of the busiest and most colorful layouts I have ever completed.  We were in Olympia, WA at Anthony's restaurant.  Can you tell we love seafood!  I chose the colors from our clothing.  The paper is from the Sassafras line called Paper crush.  I got this paper set from the Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup, WA as a gift for attending the crop.  I didn't like the set until I used it for this layout.  The flowers were made using the Tim Holtz tattered florals strip die using the paper from this pack.  The hearts are punched from the Stampin up large heart punch.  I inked everything in the Tim Holtz black ink.  I included a polaroid picture from 1983 when hubby and I were dating in college.  Love seeing us way back when and now!  I love how the hearts look all tucked in with the flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment